ACS is looking for a National Instruments (NI) Test Software Development Engineer to join our team. With 25 years of experience, ACS specializes in the engineering, integration and construction of technically complex R&D and production equipment, controls, and facilities. With a positive, collaborative company culture, we are proud to have been named a “Top Workplace” of 2019.
The National Instruments (NI) Test Software Development Engineer will be located in our headquarters office in Middleton, WI. The primary responsibilities will include:
- A focus on, but not limited to, the design, development, and installation of data acquisition and control solutions involving NI hardware and software.
- Serving the needs of internal and external customers requesting assistance with design, development, and implementation of data acquisition, data management, storage, and interface hardware and software solutions as required to support their product development and testing processes
- Helping to develop ACS’ business offering for product development and test data acquisition and management solutions based on NI technologies
Basic requirements include:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related degree
- Minimum 5 years applied work experience with NI technologies, specifically LabVIEW
- Preferred experience with the following software packages: VeriStand, TestStand, DIAdem
- Preferred experience with the following hardware platforms: cRIO, cDAQ, PXI, FPGA and other NI-based hardware platforms
- NI LabVIEW CLD, CLA or willingness to get certification within the first year of employment
- Full life-cycle application development and deployment experience required
- Proven record of excellent client service, including balancing multiple internal/external projects and responding to changes in deadline, scope, and design.
- Experience in application of sensors and instrumentation preferred
- Experience in engine and vehicle test environments preferred
- Demonstrates good technical writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to customer facilities (25% - 75%) nationally and overseas, travel may take place for more than a week at a time
Along with an amazing company culture - ACS offers comprehensive health care benefits, a 401(k) employer match program, a bonus incentive program, paid time off and summer hours.
ACS specializes in the engineering, integration and construction of technically complex R&D and production equipment, controls, and facilities. Working across multiple industries and markets, including automotive, aerospace, energy, chemical, laboratories and manufacturing, ACS offers a unique mix of experience in control systems, custom machines, testing solutions, automation, process and discrete production systems as well as turnkey integrated buildings. ACS is based in Middleton, Wisconsin, with a regional office in Troy, Michigan, and serves customers across North America and around the world.
For a full overview of our organization, visit our website at: www.acscm.com
Please apply through our website at: https://careers-acs.icims.com